Port Hardy, BC
Somewhere along the journey to Port Hardy, it hits you. This isn`t like any place you have ever been before. The black bear lumbering across and bald eagles soaring overhead are only the beginning...
Port Hardy Facts
- Population 4,500
- Average Temperatures 7°C - 17°C
- Established in early 19th century
- Accessible by land, air and sea.
- Gateway to the Inside Passage and Discovery Coast Passage
- The end of Island Highway 19
- Largest community of North Vancouver Island
- Longitude: W 127°22'00 / Latitude: N 50°40'80